- 2851 Valmont Rd, Boulder, CO 80301
Your invitation is the introduction to your style as well as your event. Your announcement speaks volumes of your taste. Your custom stationery extends a fine personal touch. We invite you to come visit our intimate stationery boutique and meet with a friendly and knowledgeable stationer. We will help you create the perfect invitation to your black tie anniversary dinner or Colorado outdoor wedding. Or design the announcement of your son's birth or Bar Mitzvah. Then browse through the extensive card and boxed note selection for that perfect gift.
For Our Brides
Choose your wedding stationery here at Sturtz & Copeland. Your invitations suggest the tone of your wedding and creatively reveal your style. Your stationery is the common thread that runs through your entire celebration from the invitation to the thank you notes. Let our knowledgeable and friendly stationery staff help create a lasting first impression for your special event.
Wedding Stationery Timeline
- Engagement announcements - Soon after engagement is announced.
- Solidify the guest list to the wedding prior to making any stationery decisions. Make sure you order at least ten extra wedding invitations for any last minute additions to the guest list.
- Save the Date – Six to twelve months prior to wedding. These are especially important if the celebration is a destination wedding, if there are a lot of out-of-town guests or if the wedding is planned during the holiday season or summer.
- Wedding Invitations - Sent six to eight weeks prior to wedding. So plan on ordering about two to three months prior to the date of the wedding.
- Announcements - These are sent out to announce that a wedding has taken place so they should be sent after the wedding and within a year of the wedding date.
- Thank you notes - Should be sent as soon after the gift is received to let the sender know not only that the gift was appreciated, but that it was received.
Contact us for stationery and floral consultation. Click here to learn how to receive a 10% discount and schedule for a complimentary consultation! Learn more about our favorite letterpress wedding invitations from our Elum blog and please visit our "We Love Weddings" blog for more wedding tips and pictures.